Silver Creek Retirement & Assisted Living Community is seeking a hardworking, dynamic and energetic Med Tech to join our team. We are a Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community guided by the belief that the key to having happy, satisfied residents is having happy, satisfied team members! Our dual focus on maintaining high resident and employee satisfaction not only fuels our success but makes us a fun and rewarding place to work! Come join our team and make every day count!
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Attending to resident care needs and resident well-being
- Medication management
- Answering call lights in a timely manner
- Assisting residents with bathing, dressing, laundry, light housekeeping and other daily living needs
- Assistance with serving meals and clean up following meals, cleaning duties throughout the community common areas
- Communicating effectively with residents and family members
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and the ability to become an expert and resource for others
- Have a HCA Certification – Bonaventure is willing to train the right person
- Be able obtain CPR and Food Handler’s card
- Be passionate about delivering consistent, exceptional customer service
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Come meet the team and apply at:
Spring Creek Retirement & Assisted Living Community
223 East Bakerview Rd.
Bellingham, WA 98226
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Sales, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee. Caregiver, au pair, caretaker, nurses ,daycare, adult care, family care; personal care, med aid, hospital, CNA, nurse #Bonaventure