Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position will provide key direction for manufacturing automation projects and oversee electrical controls & engineering for several processing and distribution facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Control information systems for process and packaging operations. Programming, creating, reading, and editing logic diagrams, wiring diagrams, single lines, and P&IDs perform and or verify process/control design for projects (PLC's, Networks, Drives, Instrumentation, control panels, etc.).
· Mechanically and electrically troubleshoot difficult complex equipment problems.
· Provide electrical controls engineering for new automation projects.
· Design and engineer controls upgrades for existing equipment.
· Mentors subordinates and providing training for maintenance staff.
- 5 to 10 years of related experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (a combination of relative experience & education will be considered).
- Proficient understanding of PLC programming and troubleshooting (Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens, DeltaV, Factory Talk, Wonderware, etc…)
- PC literate, analytical.
- Read and understand P&ID's, loop diagrams, process flow diagrams, cause and effect matrices.
- Robotics Programming.
- HMI software applications.
- Advanced electrical control wiring knowledge.
- CAD drafting skills.
- Ability to work with complex mathematical concepts and the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Ability travel both domestic and international.
Competitive salary & benefit plan to commensurate with experience
Please forward your resume and salary history to: email@example.com
We will not be accepting telephone calls or facsimiles
An AA/EEO Company