Job Title: Systems Administrator
Reports To: Information Technology Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Baltimore Office
At Bolton, we specialize in employee benefits, actuarial, retirement, investment, and compensation consulting. With over 100 professionals, we serve a unique and intriguing client base that spans public sector, multiemployer, and corporate landscapes. Bolton is headquartered in Baltimore, MD, with 6 additional office locations throughout the U.S.
We are dedicated to attracting the best talent and providing an organization of continuous learning, professional mastery, and integrity so that our team reaches their full potential and can make the biggest impact where they live, work and play.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for implementation and management of Bolton’s systems, applications, and processes. This individual will ensure that issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner and perform security management and application optimization functions on our virtual servers and desktops.
We are seeking a detail-oriented candidate with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Provide support for daily operations, monitoring, problem identification, and resolution of virtual servers and desktops, storage accounts, network, and end user devices.
- Administer, maintain, update, and configure virtual servers, virtual desktops, thin clients, laptops, and other devices.
- Manage device onboarding, compliance, and configuration using Microsoft Intune.
- Ensure that systems comply with well-established policies, standards, licensing agreements and configuration guidelines.
- Manage Active Directory, Azure AD, and Group Policy.
- Maintains and tests disaster recovery plan and backup and restore policy ensuring compliance with standards and company policy.
- Provide support for help desk.
- Provide excellent customer service to all users, both internal and external.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Availability to work night and weekend hours as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Virtual Desktops, Microsoft Office 365 Administration, Windows Server, Networking, Remote Support, and Asset Management.
- Proficient knowledge of critical IT services such as Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, IaaS, DaaS, etc.
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong ethical orientation and ability to maintain confidential information.
Bolton offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, and life insurance options; 401(k) program with employer match; generous paid time off; professional credentialing program; tuition assistance, and monthly fitness stipend.
Bolton is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Bolton Partners IncBaltimore, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.