- This position will report to the: Manager - Maintenance
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Employment Category: Full time - Regular
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Truck Driver is responsible for transporting Farming and Harvest product. The ideal candidate will operate Company fleet which consists of well maintained 3-axle tractors pulling flatbeds, lowboys and vans.
- Supervise and assist in the loading of vehicle following safe and environmentally sound practices
- Will transport Harvest product and Equipment to various locations in the Imperial Valley including Salinas Valley
- Maintain accurate driver log per D.O.T. rules and regulations
- Maintain company Total Process Reliability (TPR) log
- Must report and record any unsafe conditions
- Monitor equipment and assist in minor routine maintenance
- Report and record any vehicular and equipment defects found during pre/post trip inspections.
- Will be driving primarily local and short haul work with minimal over-night trips
- Other duties as assigned both in field and plant
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to apply common sense, understand and carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable hauling experience
- Must have knowledge of D.O.T. rules and regulations
- Must have safety quality when performing work
- Must have a valid California Class A Driver’s License with Doubles Endorsement
- 1 year minimum hauling tractor and planter equipment
- Occasionally must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
1st Shift (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM )
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.