Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bolthouse Farms Hodgkins, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Start a conversation and schedule an interview by texting “Carrots” to 661-403-4866.
- Inicie una conversación y programe una entrevista enviando un mensaje de texto “Zanahorias” a 661-403-4866.
- This position will report to the: Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Travel Requirement: N/A
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Employment Category: Full-Time
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are attracting and hiring the best possible talent.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Process employee new hire paperwork as related to the hiring process
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties, responsibilities, compensation, etc.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
- Create job descriptions as needed
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to interact with diverse employee population and with internal/external customers in an effective, professional matter
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Good to excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, pro-actively resolve challenges in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, and tact
- Ability to have a flexible schedule when business need arise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, or other related field and/or 2-5 years of experience in a Recruiting role
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment in the manufacturing or production industry
- Valid California Driver License
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Proven, reliable work history
- Background in Food and Distribution Industries
- General knowledge of various employment California laws and practices
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- During the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that certain “non-essential worker” personnel may at times store consumer-facing materials (including, but not limited to, EADs, coupons, promotional materials, etc.) offsite from Company locations, such as at associates’ homes or in vehicles. All such consumer-facing materials must be maintained in a smoke-free and secure workplace environment.
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.
ROOTED IN QUALITY Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products. MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause. CREATIVITY MATTERS We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation. BRAND OF BOLD ACTION We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.