- This position will report to the: Vice President Human Resources
- Travel Requirement: Some travel
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Shift: Regular
- Employment Category: Full time - Regular
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
This position will support our ongoing testing efforts for COVID-19 in an onsite location. The Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner promotes health and safety to all employees by performing independent, responsible, and professional occupational/employee health nursing and consultation services. Cases are referred to the Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner for appropriate medical management as needed. The Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner is expected to exercise considerable initiative with minimal supervision in designing and performing the nursing aspects of the occupational health program. .
- Supervise and mentor case managers (LVN/RN) to conduct effective employee screening, stratifying risk, assessing, planning, coordinating care, and performing follow-up, care transitions, communications, and evaluations
- Lead COVID case management that includes, but not limited to interviewing employees with COVID-19, eliciting their close contacts, monitoring the employee for COVID-19 symptoms, connecting clients to resources to support self-isolation
- Notifying close contacts of their potential exposure, referring them to testing, monitoring them for COVID-19 symptoms, connecting contacts to resources to support self-quarantine
- Employee-Centered Quality and Safety
- Provide clinical oversight for testing services in a unique COVID-19 employee testing environment, including but not limited to onsite employer clinics, mobile tent sites, and onsite locations.
- Educate employees on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat employees' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment
- Responds to employee care inquiries throughout the day
- Seeks to increase employee engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from employees, management, and professional colleagues
- Focuses consistently on the employee
- Creates a warm and welcoming environment
- Communicates effectively and adjusts communication style to effectively influence quality outcomes and employee needs
- Cultivate and maintain all levels of communication
- Healthcare Environment Management
- Resolve conflict using appropriate management techniques
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships among employees and Bolthouse Farms colleagues
- Reprioritizes continually throughout the day to fulfill employee and business needs
- Manages clinical and non-clinical duties efficiently
- Manages multiple demands and needs of clinic operations, employees in the waiting room, and incoming phone calls while maintaining focus and high-quality care on the employee.
- Adapts quickly to new models of employee care for clinic efficiency.
- Demonstrates core values of Bolthouse Farms in all communications and interactions
- Assist with hiring, development, and evaluation of clinic employees
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care
- Works independently: is self- motivated, prioritizes and solves problems, takes initiative, and advocates for their employees and their practice
- Maintains self-awareness and professionalism of individual actions and how they impact the clinic, practice, and healthcare industry
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Completion of Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board
- Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required
- Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in Spanish may be required.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Active Advance Practice Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner license in good standing
- Current National Board Certification, Family Practice
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Is proficient with information management and technology
- Capacity to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- 2-3+ years of Nurse Practitioner experience preferred
- A minimum of 6 months of recent and relevant Nurse Practitioner of which Primary Care experience in either a family medicine or primary care practice, preferred
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.
Bolthouse FarmsROOTED IN QUALITY Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products. MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause. CREATIVITY MATTERS We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation. BRAND OF BOLD ACTION We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.