- This position will report to the: Supervisor - Technical Support
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt.
- Shift: 3rd Shift
- Employment Category: Full Time - Regular
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Help Desk Analyst works various shifts supporting multiple locations across the United States, Canada, and Japan. The users supported utilize technologies that include but are not limited to Microsoft Office, Windows XP/7/8/10 clients, RF and Mobile Devices and Network Attached Printers. The Help Desk Analyst works independently, being responsible for first call application issue troubleshooting and resolution, issue prioritization and escalation, knowledge transfer, and proactive communication with end users. With the position being remote, having a dedicated work area and ability to focus on all day to day items is extremely important.
- Communicate with end-users both verbally (phone) and in written format (e-mail) to both gather information and provide updates on completed work
- Provide users with technical support, responding to their needs and questions, resolving various issues
- Respond to technical emergencies and prioritize/escalate support calls in an efficient and effective manner
- Problem troubleshooting, isolation, diagnosis, and resolution for all desktop, some server, ERP application and network problems
- Perform Anti-virus and end client vulnerability remediation
- Install, upgrade and configure network printing and software tools
- Create AD user security accounts, Exchange email accounts, and ERP application accounts
- Provide tier one technical LAN support
- Provide Operational Support for Windows 2012/2016 servers and Backup Exec
- Plan and prepare technical documentation
- Maintain knowledge of the latest technologies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years experience working in IT Service Desk/Help Desk, or Desktop Support in a fast-paced, high tech environment with demonstrable technical skills
- Distraction free workplace
- Highspeed internet connection (Download speeds 50Mbps or higher)
- Willingness to learn and grow as an IT professional
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge and use of Web conferencing software.
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus product support (virus and spy-ware cleaning)
- Working knowledge of VPN connections and Citrix environment
- Outlook/Exchange and other application account creation
- Active Directory user creation and termination process
- Ability to work with PC Hardware (Desktop/Laptop/Printers, Imaging, Troubleshooting & Diagnostics)
- Learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent customer service skills with appropriate mix of empathy and assertiveness
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal language skills)
- Advanced documentation skills (i.e. ability to clearly and concisely enter detailed information into ticketing application and create Knowledge base articles)
- Analysis & Decision making skills (ability to make sound independent judgments, e.g. when to escalate issues or how to address issues not seen before)
- Team Player (experienced working as part of a Customer Support/Help Desk Team)
- Proven analytical and hardware/software troubleshooting abilities
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong work ethic and Initiative (“go-getter”)
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Associates or Bachelors in an IT related field
- Competency certifications are a plus (CompTIA, Microsoft, VMWare, etc)
- Proficient in Ivanti Service Manager or 3-5 years’ experience in other ITSM tools
- Experience with Cell/Smartphone support (iPhone, Android) a plus
- Experience with Symantec Backup Exec knowledge a plus
- Experience with ESET tools and functions
- Experience with Kronos, Oracle, JDEdwards, Business Objects or WMS software a plus
- Call center experience a plus
- Occasionally will be lifting 20 pounds
- Must be able to sit for extended period of time during work period
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Shift: 24x7 Help Desk. Position hours are from 11am – 7pm M-F. Must be able to support on-call rotation schedule 1x every 4-6 weeks.
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.