Inventory Clerk -3rd Shift
Bolthouse Farms Bakersfield, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- This position will report to the: Manager - Procurement
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
- Shift: 3rd Shift
- Employment Category: Full time - Regular
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Inventory Clerk will provide support to all areas plant operations in the area of inventory control and parts management. The successful candidate will control, maintain and dispense inventory parts for the plants and keep control of work orders. The candidate will need to utilize excellent customer service knowledge, and fundamental administration skills.
- Provide service to internal plant customers requiring parts and materials
- Enter transactions into computerized inventory management system
- Serve as a liaison between various departments to maximize efficiency, and expedite process flow
- Perform various inventory related assignments to ensure proper levels of parts inventory and materials
- Will coordinate materials return procedures
- Ensure invoice information is recorded accurately on a daily basis
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation or count, investigate and report reasons for discrepancies
- Compile information on receipt of disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies and compute inventory balance, price, and costs
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in inventory control, parts management, accounting, or closely related field
- Must possess a Valid California Driver License and Clean Driving Record
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle customers, vendors, and employees in a friendly, courteous, and diplomatic manner
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment
- Ability to plan, organize and perform multiple tasks
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Forklift training certified
- Capable of lifting objects up to 40lbs to a specified location
- Capable of standing for extended period
- Must be able to navigate up and down ladders
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
3rd shift (10:00PM-6:30PM) Friday-Tuesday.
3rd Shift (10:00PM- 6:30am)
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.
ROOTED IN QUALITY Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products. MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause. CREATIVITY MATTERS We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation. BRAND OF BOLD ACTION We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.
Transportation and Storage