- This position will report to the: Shift Supervisor/Manager
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
- Shift: 2nd Shift
- Employment Category: Full time - Regular
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Lift Truck Operator I operates electrical powered industrial truck equipment to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products/materials within the Warehouse, CPG, and Natural Ingredients departments in a safe and efficient manner. Responsible for proficiency in all warehouse functions which include but not limited to production areas, all Bolthouse products and system consolidation.
• Responsible for heavy equipment operation, including forklifts, yard lifts, pallet jacks, and shuttle trucks
• Collect, rotates, dumps and stores raw product into cull trailers, rotates stock in cold storage on rare occasion, inventories stock in cold storage, and accomplishes all other tasks requiring the use of specified heavy equipment
• Obtain supplies from warehouse storage racks for production and transport to appropriate staging areas as required
• Remove packing, banding and place in proper receptacles, remove empty pallets, cardboard packing, and strapping to the dumpster or other appropriate receptacles
• Transport pallets of finished product from production to shipping areas with Forklift
• Open loading dock doors, set dock plate, inspect empty trailers at the loading dock to insure they are clean and clear before loading
• Inspect vehicle at beginning and end of each shift
• Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or GED
- Six to nine months of related electrical powered stand-up, sit-down, high reach, quad-mast, pallet jacks, or double pallet jack equipment experience, with a solid safety record
- General certification of forklift equipment
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime as needed
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret safety, operating, and maintenance documents
- Ability to accurately write routine reports and simple correspondence
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Pro-active mindset with the ability to apply common sense and good judgment under minimal supervision
- Must be able to work as a team and follow instructions
- Confident learning and using the equipment and tools used to perform the job
- Possess basic mathematical skills (such as adding and subtracting)
- Ability to maintain all productivity standards
- Previous experience using a warehouse management system which includes RF scan guns, VMU units, and handheld RF units
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior exposure to manufacturing desired, preferably the food or beverage industry with knowledge of GMPs
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems WMS
- Willingness and ability to working in a warehouse setting with minimal temperature control, exposed to temperature variations (hot & cold)
- Ability to lift up to 50-55 pounds consistently
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Hours: 2nd Shift (2:00PM-12:00AM) when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.
Bolthouse FarmsROOTED IN QUALITY Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products. MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause. CREATIVITY MATTERS We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation. BRAND OF BOLD ACTION We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.