Bolthouse Farms Bakersfield, CA
- Expired: January 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is a farm located in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and cafe beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages.
Executive Administrative Assistant
VP, People, Culture & Capabilities
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the Vice President, People, Culture & Capabilities and other key members of the Bolthouse Farms team. The EA will routinely interface with customers and senior team members. THE EA will serve as a liaison between the Vice President, People, Culture & Capabilities and all levels of employees at Bolthouse Farms.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations:
- Travel Logistics, calendar management, presentation Skills, meeting management, client relationships
- Performs clerical duties; create and maintain reports, etc., in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; conducting primary and secondary source research; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans
- Acts independently to improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes and making recommendations to achieve positive outcome.
- Enhances corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; works directly with team managers and peers to resolve or escalate issues.
- Anticipate and work toward alleviating potential difficulties or roadblocks by reviewing and monitoring operational processes, business flow and team member performance; and come up with resolution
- Authority to exercise discretion and independent judgment when binding the company on significant purchases
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good judgment and resourcefulness when making important decisions in ambiguous situations
- A person with discretion; the position handles an abundance of confidential information
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Good to excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Independence and ability to structure and prioritize own work
- Establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Ability to travel when business requires
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of executive support
- Valid California Driver's License
- Bilingual- Fluent in Spanish, ability to read, write and speak
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Bolthouse Farms