- This position will report to the: Director, Marketing
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Employment Category: Full-Time
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Creative Marketing Project Manager position manages the Project Management department overseeing and managing the creative workflow process. This position is responsible for providing strategic marketing project management with a focus on internal improvements. This role is a highly cross functional and collaborative role within the Bolthouse organization.
Project Management Responsibilities
Works closely with the marketing brand team and cross functional partners to execute and deliver on projects ensuring the highest quality of work is being conducted. Creatively and independently drives tasks to completion - managing timelines, anticipating project issues and resolving them, connecting resources to creative needs, and removing barriers in a thoughtful and efficient manner
- Drives projects through the creative process by working cross functionally with key stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment of key stakeholders including: evaluating initial scopes and resourcing, collaborating with workplace and designers as needed, ensuring accurate and complete deliverables, flagging risks, and gaining all necessary approvals to move projects forward.
- Develop and track project plans, metrics of success, and communication plans for all initiative
- Work with Brand marketing team members to key project deliverables, communicate out key results with Designer + Project Management team. Generates reports for action items and tracking all communication.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly workload status reporting.
- Develops, drives and improves production workflow while establishing best practices to maximize efficiencies in productivity while improving the quality of the creative output.
- Maximizes reporting metrics using Project Management platforms to find trends
- Maintain all technology platforms including but not limited to Workgroup, Destini Store locator, Websites, and all cloud-based applications.
- Supports events team for setup and execution
- Schedule photoshoots to support brand initiates
B2B Project Responsibilities
This role will support the B2B Marketing Director in special projects assigned. The Project Manager will determine objectives, scope out options and ensure all key milestones are successfully achieved on time and to budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Draft Briefs for overall projects to secure RFQ’s from Vendors
- Develop Project RASCI matrix and GANNT charts to ensure all key stakeholders and timelines are kept on track and routinely informed.
- Develop presentation for review and alignment with key stakeholders
- Secure prototypes for internal testing to achieve targeted metrics
- Conduct post project analysis for modifications
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years managing dynamic teams
- Masters Degree in marketing, Project Management or Business Management preferred
- Ability to work successfully with multiple departments – internal and external
- Strong understanding of technology (front-end applications, communications, databases, etc) and business processes
- A strong sense of problem solving
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets
- Strong understanding of branding, writing, design, and the creative process
- Experience collaborating with external creative agencies, production partners, and freelancers
- A proactive approach to handling challenges that might arise and ability to quickly troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and be able to switch gears at any moment whether it be the design of the event or job responsibilities
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products.
MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD
Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause.
We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation.
BRAND OF BOLD ACTION
We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.
Bolthouse FarmsROOTED IN QUALITY Thanks to more than 100 years of working the land, we have a hard-won wisdom and passionate commitment to providing fresh, healthy and nutritious products. MOTIVATED BY THE GREATER GOOD Community is our top priority. We're driven as much by the health of our families as we are the health of our country and our world. For that reason, we never stop learning and partnering with others who share our cause. CREATIVITY MATTERS We believe in the power of innovation to connect people with fresher food. That's why we add a punch of creativity to everything we do – from farming to product development to our marketing conversation. BRAND OF BOLD ACTION We loudly and proudly celebrate fresh fruits and veggies, and we do it through action more than words. We lead by example.