Senior Project Manager
Bold Talent for Client Company Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Project Management Manual Compliance:
- Adherence to the philosophies, processes, and procedures of the Raymond Way.
- Adherence to the organizational leadership setup relative to project staffing (i.e., roles and responsibilities) and project specific systems based on project size, complexity, and customer demands.
- Participate in Sr. Project Manager Meetings to maintain department communications, continuous improvements, teamwork, and planned training initiatives.
- Provide project managers, engineers, and coordinators with the coaching and mentoring required for growth of the employee and company.
- Promote project teamwork by facilitating kickoff meetings and weekly coordination meetings. Maintain chemistry and priorities of a major project staff.
- Provide the direction and implementation of required project controls needed specific for your projects.
- Provide the appropriate professional representation, negotiating skills, and dispute resolution that maintains a teamwork environment with our clients.
- Provide the appropriate direction relative to written, oral, and pictorial communications, utilizing RAPID, that determines the documentation needed specific to your projects.
- Expedite a control schedule that includes design, preconstruction, and construction activities, man-loaded with estimated production goals and contract obligations.
- Provide subject matter expertise in blueprint reads, takeoffs, materials, assemblies, interface details, and construction terminology.
- Facilitate specific goals relative to design assist and drawing development. Implement value engineering opportunities. Oversee team coordination and monitor RFI controls to include the project design team, Raymond engineering, structural engineering, and vendor shop drawings.
- Set direction relative to product data and sample submittal development in conjunction with the design development, material buyout, and vendor/distributor.
- Manage procurement in conjunction with the Director of Project Management. Provide decision making that maintains the most competitive awards, capabilities, and schedule performance.
- Supervise the technical execution of the quality assurance/quality control program.
- Participate in pre-job safety planning, monitor overall safety and tracking of reports.
- Manage the change order process with our clients, subs, and vendors (i.e., recognize, generate, negotiate, and convert requests). Control process by the cost impact logs coordinated with the administrators’ contract book.
- Manage job cost report by expediting weekly progress and budget updates to maintain accuracy and meaningful reads. Specific strategies required to manage extra work and actual procurement commitments must be maintained.
- Manage schedule relative to productivity, site conditions, and access. Implement look ahead planning, access reports, and schedule updates needed specific for your projects.
- Prepare schedule of values, monitor collections, and cash on hand requirements, all in conjunction with the accounting department.
- Provide meaningful job cost and detailed reporting that substantiates anticipated gross profits in the monthly margin confirmation meeting.
Skills & Specifications
- The senior project manager will have experience in Microsoft Excel and Word, Scheduling, and Quick Bid estimating. This position will require adequate experience as a project engineer and project manager.
- The senior project manager will have completed a 4-year construction management and/or construction technology program or equivalent technical training and related experience. Continued personal development should include updates in technical applications.
- The senior project manager is required to have technical competence and advanced knowledge of construction operations to effectively plan, organize, coordinate, problem solve and make appropriate decisions related to the project specific responsibilities. This position will need communication or interpersonal skills required to liaison between inter-company departments and customer.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory and decision making/problem solving skills essential.
Bold Talent for Client Company
My client is a well regarded deduction/chargeback management organization in the CPG space.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Bold Talent for Client Company