Are looking to make a difference in people’s lives while directly impacting the growth of a high-caliber marketing firm? We are looking to add a talented person to our customer experience team. In this role, you will communicate with customers through multiple channels. You will also work with internal groups to define products that will allow us to develop a first class customer experience.
You’re a great match if you possess exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and love to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Timely respond to customer inquires electronically or by phone
- Monitor and track customer appointments to completion
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and maintain a high commitment to excellence in their work on a daily basis.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and team members.
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- You're a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and have a demonstrated ability to deal with and adapt to change
- Thinking on your feet isn't just something you're good it, it's something you love
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including an engaging phone presence
- Ability to thrive in any environment - you can move quickly, think strategically and tactically execute
- Excellent sales, presentation and organizational skills
- Efficiency in Browser Based Applications and Mobile Based Applications
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual