BoldMark! is looking for a highly motivated and driven entry level marketing assistant, who will work closely with the account director and account executive to manage the firm's extensive portfolio of clients. We are seeking the right individual with excellent verbal and writing skills, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Develop a clear understanding of Brands, take ownership and guide their marketing development towards key goals
- Day to day coordination and support of marketing campaigns
- Work in conjunction with management team by providing clear guidelines of the content pieces that need to be created.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and scheduling of quarterly goals
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships with key partners to design and execute joint campaigns
- Manage relationships with key external stakeholders/vendors that have a direct impact on the execution of marketing projects
- Responsible to manage all expenses reports and keep them up to date
Qualifications and skills:
- Not required but preferred BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Social media understanding and experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- The will to join a team that wants to have a positive impact in the organization
- Applicants that strive in competitive, fast-paced working environments
- People with positive, excited attitudes
- Highly competitive and ambitious individuals