ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN! TRAINING PROVIDED! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
As the public face of the company the Marketing Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all consumer marketing to acquire new business. Our clients have products and services offered to their consumers in which our firm is responsible for strategies to attack head on. A Marketing Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with our client to consumer services and providing outstanding customer service.
- Achieving established goals.
- Increasing revenue.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Marketing Associate Requirements:
- An Associate's degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Have career mentality & seeking growth.
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences:Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual