Shipping Receiving Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Shipping Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate and fulfil all incoming and outgoing shipment activities within the company. Dealing with hundreds of similar product lines at our Amesbury warehouse, attention to detail will be absolutely key in ensuring that clients receive accurate products in a timely manner. We regularly ship 10+ orders daily, and receive countless receivables daily.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or materials
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or materials
- Manage inventory and ensure accuracy of inventory
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Assist other team members with shipping inquiries
- Communicate effectively with other team members in relation to client orders
- Ensure cleanliness in the Shipping area
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields is a must
- Strong attention to detail in ensuring products are shipped accurately
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Preferable experience with Shipstation and Shopify
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Shipping Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.