Director of Information Technology
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Information Technology
We are looking for an experienced and energetic technology/ecommerce leader to join our team at our corporate office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The selected leader will be instrumental in planning the digital technology future for our organization, growing our ecommerce and off-premises digital sales. The responsibilities include oversight/management of our vendor relationships with our various technical platforms, developing new projects and strategies to propel our restaurant business forward in the technology sector, and implement solutions that meet the requirements and are aligned with our organization’s objectives.
- Overseeing, developing, and leading implementation of technology growth initiatives.
- Proposing strategic solutions and products that will enhance the quality of our restaurant efficiency as well as guest experience and guest increase/frequencies.
- Evaluate all IT projects to ensure they’re in line with our objectives and meeting established deadlines. Provide progress reports that inform leadership of project status and any deviation from goals.
- Determining and addressing our IT needs and requirements to ensure solutions are right-sized for Bolay’s environment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external advisors and vendors.
- Manage the IT for new restaurant opening; work with leadership and other departments to stage IT equipment, coordinate services and support processes, final configurations, installation validation, and support transition.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Ins
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Fun & Energized environment
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or a related field required.
- 5-8 years of experience in technology and digital program leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce (specifically with responsibilities leading/overseeing mobile app development, digital product launches and high-traffic ecommerce websites).
- Experience in a multi-site Fast Casual or Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) industry preferred.
- Experience with supporting digital business (order ahead/pay-ahead and/or 3rd Party Delivery) in a restaurant environment.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (Magento Shopify, Olo, Punchh, Hybris) highly preferred.
- Familiarity with loyalty, personalization, and eCommerce analytics highly preferred.
- Experience with third party delivery aggregators highly preferred.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale systems/restaurant technologies a plus.
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, development, implementation, and design.
- Positive and pleasant demeanor with excellent work ethic and the willingness to jump in where needed. Entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed.
- Comfortable building strong internal relationships (Marketing, Operations, Executive Leadership) and external partners (system integrators, software vendors, others).
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It's all here, ready for the taking. We're in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can't wait to meet you.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen
AddressPalm Beach Gardens, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen