- Expired: March 13, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the industry leader! BOLAND provides clients with sustainable and energy efficient solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings in the Washington, DC / Baltimore metropolitan area. We allow building occupants and owners to do what they do best -- focus on business, not buildings.
Did you know we have been named a "Best Place to Work" by 'Washington Business Journal' 11 times?
Sales Assistant: Assist Owner Sales Team and Water Technologies Team deliver comprehensive solutions to our clients in a prompt and professional manner. In-house liaison for the Owner Sales Team with the Project Development team, Solutions Fulfillment team, and Finance / Accounting. Assist with identifying opportunities for growth and sales within the Sales Team's assigned vertical market, and the corresponding activities associated with pursuit and closure of the opportunity.
- Liaison between Salesperson and other departments to provide outstanding client service
- Coordinate Service Agreement turnover meetings
- Assemble client presentation with key metrics (service agreement compliance, billing accuracy and open & closed order history)
- Provide administrative support to Account Executives
-Track orders through billing
- Maintain communication with Project Managers, Project Developers and Service Coordination on projects
- Coordinate and assure compliance with Applied Building Insights consultations
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Knowledgeable with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
- Exceptional client service skills (external and internal)
- Good listener, strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasker, able to reprioritize, team player
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Great and supportive work environment
- Professional training and growth
- Generous educational assistance program
- Recognition and outstanding co-workers!
If you are interested in joining the Boland team, please apply. We want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Boland Trane Associates Inc & Boland Trane Services Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Boland Trane Associates Inc & Boland Trane Services Inc