Project Manager (Entry-Level)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the industry leader! BOLAND provides clients with sustainable and energy efficient solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings in the Washington, DC / Baltimore metropolitan area. We allow building occupants and owners to do what they do best -- focus on business, not buildings.
Did you know we have been named a "Best Place to Work" by 'Washington Business Journal' 13 times?
Project Manager (Entry-Level): Leading the the successful completion of the project. The PM sets forth the project tasks an schedule based on the scope of work, assigns tasks to project team members, monitors the progress of the project, communicates with the client and project team on all things project-related, ensures that the projects are completed on-time, under budget, and to the client's expectations.
- Ensures that projects are delivered on-time, under budget, and to the client's satisfaction.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Monitors project labor hours and expenses on a regular basis.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization.
- Identifies business development and "add on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates Team and Client meetings effectively.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associate degree in Construction Management or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Minimum two years related experience or training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience in general accounting
- General knowledge around installation and operations of Energy Management Systems/ HVAC Systems/ and temperature controls preferred
- Hardworking, dependable
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Great and supportive work environment
- Professional training and growth
- Generous educational assistance program
- Recognition and outstanding co-workers!
If you are interested in joining the Boland team, please apply through Boland website (https://www.boland.com/careers)
We want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Boland Trane Associates Inc & Boland Trane Services Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at Boland Trane Associates Inc & Boland Trane Services Inc