If you are seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements, please read on!
$15 - $17 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to prospective customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- You will spend the larger part of your day communicating with prospective clients via telephone and email as well as managing all sequences of the sales cycle so that our customers needs are met in an efficient and organized way
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Understand client needs to more effectively offer solutions and support
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients to ensure organization and follow-up on all leads
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- You are a natural organizer, have everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Decisive and proactive
- Must be willing to work Sunday-Thursday
- Must take the personality profile test in order to be considered.
Boise River Realty is a small group of top producing realtors and staff dedicated to excellent customer service, specializing in strong negotiating and customer advocacy. Our team of top producers has extensive market knowledge and state of the art technology.