Are you interested in a career working with customized fire trucks?
Boise Mobile Equipment has been awarded multiple contracts and we are looking to add to our team! We are a new-build fire apparatus manufacturer that specializes in the construction of one of the most durable fire truck bodies in the industry. We build to custom specifications supplied by our customers.
Job Skills / Responsibilities:
- Design and fabrication of equipment brackets and wire harnesses.
- Emergency console buildouts
- Emergency lighting packages
- Multi-plex systems
- OEM Interface and programming
- Must pass a basic math test and pre-employment drug screening.
- Understanding of electrical principles and electrical circuits.
- Understanding of relays, diodes, and switches and the ability to diagnose and test circuits after installation.
Additional items considered:
- Automotive customization/mechanical work, finish carpentry/stereo installation or other layout experience, or some type of metal fabrication work.
- 1-2 years of working with 12 volt systems or related vocational schooling would be preferred.
This position is full time; Monday through Friday, 6:00 am - 3:30 pm. Occasional overtime will be required to meet production schedules.
Please send us your resume for consideration. Compensation varies by position, experience, and candidate’s ability to fulfill tool list requirements at start.
Boise Mobile Equipment
Why Work Here?Boise Mobile Equipment (BME) opened its doors in 1990 and has been serving the fire industry and firefighters for 30 years. We are dedicated to provide customers with individualized design options, and exceptional craftsmanship with the highest safety standards and best durability in the market. No other fire truck manufacturer offers our flexibility in creating the perfect custom fire apparatus to fit your needs. We understand that fire and rescue departments face special challenges related to their unique environments, so we are committed to designing better fire trucks. Whether you need wildland fire trucks or a custom water tender, the BME apparatus will perform as you need it to perform. Our 30 years of experience enables us to both meet and exceed your expectations, so let BME help you create your next fire truck.
Work in an exciting career building customized fire apparatus! Join our diverse team