Computer Science/Computer Programming Summer Student Internship
- Expired: February 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bohannan Huston is currently seeking a student intern to join our Advanced Technologies Group in our Albuquerque, NM office. This position is for the summer, with the possibility of continuing into the school year.
As a student intern in our Advanced Technologies Group, you would likely be involved in numerous tasks that could include assisting with: Programming in the windows environment including use of Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, VB, VB Script, ASP, Web Applications, Windows Applications, SQL Database, and GUI development.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are working toward a bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Programing, or related field, and have at least a 3.0 GPA, and have shown a commitment to academic focus, leadership and delivering high quality solutions and products.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, are a great listener, and are prompt, polished, and specific in your responses.
- You are determined, organized, and detail oriented.
- You are customer focused.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to learn and grow.
- You welcome feedback and find ways to do your work better.
- You are eager to make your work more efficient by learning and mastering various technologies.
- Training, support, and learning opportunities. Variety of projects including desktop and web applications.
- Health insurance if working 20 or more hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- A nationally recognized 401(k) retirement savings plan with a great company match.
- Inspiring company culture and team environment.
- Innovative clients who rank among our region's most successful public and private sector leaders.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Civil 3D
- Visual Studio
- .NET, ASPX
- VB, C#
- Housing and Relocation are not available for this position
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Travel is not required for this position
Bohannan Huston isn't your run-of-the-mill consulting engineering firm, though we may look like it on the surface we provide civil and structural engineering services, surveying and mapping services, planning, and advanced engineering technologies solutions. What really sets us apart is how we attract the best and brightest talent and strive to create a work environment where we have an opportunity to do our best work every day, where our employees are engaged, energized and inspired. Our exceptional reputation is built upon a spirit of service and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. Our clients are public and private sector leaders, looking for innovative and excellent solutions, and we meet those challenges every day. Our team is led by the best, brightest and most seasoned engineers, planners, surveyors and IT gurus, and powered by expertise, excellence, data analytics and innovation.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence in our work and our workplace:
- Named ENR Southwest Design Firm of the Year, 2021
- Ranked in ENR's Top 500 list since 1998
- Top Workplaces USA, 2023
- Top Workplaces Regional Award (NM), 2016, 2018, 2020
- Top Workplaces Cultural Excellence Awards, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership, Purpose & Values, 2022
- NM Family Friendly Workplace, Gold Level
- PLANSPONSOR Best in Class 401(k) Plan, 2015
- PLANSPONSOR Plan Sponsor of the Year, 2020
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
We are committed to doing good while doing well and are actively invested in improving the communities in which we live and work. We donate of our time and our resources, and we encourage our employees to do the same.
We're always looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Live and work in Albuquerque, NM, which has recently been ranked as one of the Friendliest Cities, and one of the Fittest in the US, as well as ranking in the top 20 of the most Bikeable Cities.
We hire the brightest and deliver the best to our clients. If this sounds like a challenge and an opportunity made for you, we want to hear from you!
Click here to view all career opportunities.
Bohannan Huston is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please call our Human Resources Department at 505.823.1000. BH is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
TechnologyView all jobs at Bohannan Huston
Get fresh Intern Computer Science jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.