Bogopa Service Corp. New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bogopa Service Corp. (d.b.a. Food Bazaar), a dynamic, international supermarket chain in the tristate area is looking for experienced and talented candidates to push boundaries with stunning designs. The graphic artist will work closely with our creative design team, building and implementing graphics. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on our Operations, Senior Management and Marketing teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, can manage many overlapping projects and deadlines. We are looking for solid team members who can work independently as well as within a group structure.
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director and other graphic designers to implement designs for all Supermarket Marketing needs
• Design private-label branding packaging
• Work on both short-turnaround and long-term projects as necessary.
• Follows projects throughout all stages of print production
• Manage the execution of the work, ensuring that creative projects are completed meeting budget and schedule targets
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Well versed in industry-standard applications: Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Office. Google Sketchup a plus. Must be highly proficient in CS3 Design software and other applicable programs
• At least 3-5 years experience of Retail, agency, or in-house corporate design experience preferred
• Strong Packaging Production Skills with attention to detail.
• Photography & Video experience is a plus.
• Must be reliable, punctual, self-starter, disciplined, organized, a team player, and the ability to clearly communicate with attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time at our Long Island City Headquarters
For more information visit FoodBazaar.com
Bogopa Service Corp.
About our Company: Bogopa Service Corp. is a privately owned company that operates 29 full-service supermarkets in the Tri-State metropolitan area (NY, NJ, CT) under the name “Food Bazaar.” For more than 30 years we have been providing our communities with the flavors they love and recall from 'back home,' exotic and unique foods as well as basic essentials. We devote aisles of space to international grocery (specializing in Hispanic, Caribbean, and Asian products) and dairy/frozen items as well as a full-service fish market, a huge selection of local and international produce, a full-service deli, bakery, and custom butcher. With thousands of products waiting to be explored, Food Bazaar always provides a true culinary adventure. For more information visit FoodBazaar.com
3302 Skillman AvenueNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment