Customer Service Representative, Work from Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels (i.e., phone, email, chat, etc.).
- Resolve customer complaints and de-escalate situations or escalate to team lead or Manager and/or other internal resources necessary
- Knowledgeable in our products and services
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional support.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Previous contact center experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2 years of recent financial experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to contribute in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Aptitude to multi-task and adjust quickly to change in a busy financial service center
- Dental insurance
- Referral program
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
AddressFernandina Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Boggus Tipton