We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Troubleshoot, service, and repair a wide variety of Ag and Construction equipment.
- Repair equipment in shop, field or customers location
- Operate all types of equipment to complete jobs efficiently
- Utilize digital timesheet software to track hours and work completed
- Manage time efficiently and work with minimal supervision
- Work extended hours when necessary
- Provide excellent customer service skills to all customers
- Complete all work in a safe, professional, and timely manner.
- Go to company-sponsored training. A few overnight trips will be required each year.
- Ability to find, understand and apply technical information from computers, manuals or other guides
- Welding experience with portable welding including fabrication
- Experience with A/C repair
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of heavy-duty diesel repair desired.
- Must be able to communicate in English including speaking and writing
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Class A driver’s license including a medical card with an acceptable driving record or ability to obtain one with 30 days of hire. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record for the duration of employment
- Ability to pass a drug and driving test
- Consistent attendance
- Must provide own tools—monthly tool allowance available upon request. Amount to be negotiated after 90-day probationary period.
YOUR RELIABLE RESOURCE FOR ALL OF YOUR TRACTOR NEEDS
Whether you want to buy a new LS Tractor or you need tractor repair services, you won’t regret choosing Boesiger’s Tractor & Repair. While we specialize in selling, repairing and maintaining LS Tractors, we can repair tractors from any manufacturer.