- Over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k,
Boerger, LLC is an established and growing OEM Rotary Equipment manufacturer of pumps, macerators, and separators, serving a wide range of municipal, industrial, and agricultural customers, looking to fill the role of Technical Service Specialist at our Chanhassen, MN facility. This is a technical role focused on supporting new and existing customers, primarily post-sales needs. The position offers a flexible hybrid work model that supports an in-office and remote schedule. Below is a list of responsibilities and qualifications (sufficient experience and talent will also be considered).
Customer Service Responsibilities
· Provide prompt, ethical, courteous, and technical response to customer calls/emails/texts
· Resolve routine and complex mechanical, process, service, and logistical issues
· Review and understand technical specifications, plan drawings, and internal equipment details
· Accountable for ensuring service orders are entered into the ERP system and CRM database
· Enter customer issues or inquiries into the customer service issue log system
· Coordinate RGAs and in-house service repairs
· Coordinate field services, field and in-house training (customers), and field service calendar
· Work with multiple internal and external entities and maintain thorough documentation
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or experience with industrial/municipal construction operations, piping, pumping equipment and processes
· Strong mechanical aptitude, with experience in a manufacturing environment
· Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
· Excellent organizational skills along with strong written/verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to compile and present summary level information
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Previous exposure to ERP & CRM systems preferred
Boerger, LLC offers:
Competitive Salary & Benefits - Compensation will be based on experience. This full-time position offers a complete benefit package including health insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation. A rewarding career path with growth opportunities and healthy work-life atmosphere.
Please submit resume and salary requirements.
2860 Water Tower PlaceChanhassen, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?