Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Develops all publication elements for all levels of maintenance for a new or fielded major equipment system or multiple sub systems.
- Collects, researches and analyzes source data. Identifies source data inaccuracies and takes corrective action.
- Develops technical publication project plan, budget and baseline schedules.
- Conducts peer reviews of completed publication elements.
- Participates in or conducts customer technical and program reviews.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Microsoft Office user skills
- Basic Aircraft Knowledge
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Technical Data Design knowledge and tools familiarity
Typical education and experience: Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.Education: No, this position is not contingent upon program award Employment Type: Regular