At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Supply Chain and Operations is looking for a Project Manager Specialist who's a highly motivated individual with excellent people and communication skills. The successful candidate will have a successful track record as a project manager (PM) in medium - to large-scale software development efforts. He/she should have 7 years of prior experience in developing multi-tier schedules and managing project risks, budget and resources.
- We are looking for someone with 7+ years of SAP SD experience, including multiple SAP SD full life cycle implementations experience
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress working with various internal and external teams, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency
- Facilitates team relationships to ensure a thorough understanding of the projects needs and requirements and the continuous improvement of SAP development/release processes.
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents
- Leading SAP projects, prioritizing work and overseeing multiple projects in parallel
Variable Shift (if applicable):
Must be willing to work First Shift with occasional evenings/weekends during cutover activities.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Agile/SAFe certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools including MS Project,
- PMP Certified
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Candidate should have strong computing skills, excellent communication skills, be customer-oriented, positive, flexible, and a strong team player.
Typical Education/Experience (management does not have this):
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).Education: 0 Employment Type: 6