Our people are the heart of our business. As the world’s largest provider of thermal processing services, Bodycote employs thousands of highly skilled staff around the globe, some of the best engineers, scientists and technicians in the industry. Our staff is encouraged to develop their skills through professional career development and our in-house training resources.
At Bodycote what we do matters and as a member of our team, what you do matters too. Are you seeking a fast paced environment where you can be just as tactical as you are strategic? The Inside Sales has the responsibility for generating quotes and is the key sales contact between the manufacturing facility and sales team. The position works closely with the sales, marketing and operations management with various inside sales and marketing duties. In addition you will:
- Identify and qualify new business.
- Prepare quotes and maintain CRM updates
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing communication between sales and operations
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Become key contact for small accounts to be defined
- Maintain and develop sales literature and market communications.
- Assist in the administration of and preparation for trade shows.
- Report monthly on key sales KPIs, including the number of qualifying calls made, trials, new customers, marketing plans, budget and quoting activities.
- Attend plant and off-site sales meetings and assist with the minutes and tracking assignments.
- Travel as needed to perform duties
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements, therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident Card Holder.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. – Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Must have 2-3 years Sales Force experience as an Admin or Super user.
- Experience with Pardot or Constant Contact 2-3 years.
- Experience Necessary: General office and customer contact experience, telemarketing, sales and marketing training. Ability to read blueprints and understand technical requirements a plus
- Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Physical Demands: Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work Environment: General office environment.
- Must possess analytical skills and be able to effectively work within a dynamic team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of basic office procedures, Sales and Marketing procedures, and computer office and database applications.
- Must be self-motivated, work with minimal supervision and handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Knowledge of heat treating, brazing and/or metalworking terminology beneficial.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
This position requires the following physical and mental demands consisting of, but not limited to the following:
- Must be able to work in a sitting and standing position for extended periods of time in an office/industrial environment
- Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
- Must have the cognitive and mental capacity to perform essential job functions
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Visual acuity to read documents, computer screens, files, etc.
- Ability to hear in person and via phone
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against current and prospective employees based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.