Psychiatric Technician Corona
Body Fit Plus Inc Corona, CA
- Expired: December 04, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for Licensed Practical Technician (LPT) FULL TIME to work in California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- 1 year (Required) Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution.
License: Must have up to date credentials
- Active CA LPT License (Required)
- BLS (American Hearth Association) (Required)
- Pay Rate $57.00 PER HOUR
- Location - CIW - California Institution for Women, Corona,
- Schedule - Wednesday-Sunday 6a-2p
- Assignment: Full Time, 6 months Contract (+ renewable)
- Weekly payroll - Direct Deposit
- Paid Sick time
- Full PPE, N95 Mask Fit Testing
- This is a great opportunity for temp to perm state position with exceptional state benefits should one open up.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for clients. Works with the service coordinator in developing service plans for the client.
- Follows protocols regarding medication administration and treatments per physicians' orders.
- Notifies physicians of all incidents, changes in condition, and need for evaluation of all medications or other treatment in a timely manner. Communicates clearly and directly with staff and assists them as needed in performing all aspects of their job.
- Acts as a liaison with the physician, client, and all members of the interdisciplinary team. Completes incident reports, medication error reports, and drug reaction reports in a timely manner per protocol.
INMPEmployment Type: FULL_TIME