Medical / Chiropractic Assistant
Body Back Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Portland, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Very exciting opportunity to work at a rapidly growing chiropractic office that's been in practice since 2009. Come be a part of our vibrant, growing team and help us take great care of the Greater Portland area.
"He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope has everything" -Thomas Carlyle
BBC + P exists to love, serve, and help others. As a Chiropractic Assistant at Body Back Chiropractic, your role is vital to supporting the doctors in doing what they do so amazingly, giving patients hope. We love, respect, and treat our patients as if they were family. A vibrant, engaging individual with a passion for health and wellness is key for this key role.
Duties to include:
- Escort Patients to rooms
- Cleaning / sanitation
- Assist Doctors in patient care, after appropriate on job training and licensing. (To include; E-stim application, Ultrasound, Kinesiology taping, cupping, guidance through stretches and exercises under supervision of doctor)
- Scribe SOAP notes for doctors
- Office Support
- Assist in keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently
- Updating patient charts with pertinent information
- Recording patient history and exams
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
This job is a great fit for a person who loves to care for others. Is very friendly and outgoing, and can prioritize in times of a rush. We are looking for someone who knows they want to be in a health care setting and is seeking long-term employment.
- Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
- 45-minute lunch break
- Employee discount on supplements and supplies
- Comprehensive training and off site CA licensing program
- After 3 months:
- 401K match @ 3%
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Staff excellence bonuses
- Major paid holidays
Please apply if you:
- Have passion for health and wellness
- Experience with SOAP notes, a plus but not a requirement
- Basic anatomy knowledge a plus
- Value relationships and connection with others
- Thrive with constant interaction with others
- Love a close team environment
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Show genuine care and empathy for others
Are available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday- 7:45am-5:45pm. Tuesday 11:30am-6:30pm. Friday 7:15am-11:30am
We'll be conducting video interviews beginning immediately.
Vaccination is NOT required for this position.
Body Back Chiropractic and PhysiotherapyWhy Work Here?
Super fun close team. Great benefits. Help us help others! Vaccine NOT required.
Body Back exists to love and serve those in the greater Portland area through chiropractic care, providing hope and healing to those that need our care.
949 Brighton Ave PortlandPortland, ME
HealthcareView all jobs at Body Back Chiropractic and Physiotherapy