- Posted: over a month ago
Offering traditional Mexican favorites as well as unconventional and innovative interpretations, Bodega specializes in tacos and tortas, homemade sodas and authentic beverages in a dynamic, eclectic “puebla” inspired setting. Disguised behind a meat locker door, the no-name speakeasy behind Bodega comes alive at night, serving up Miami’s best tequila and cocktails in an environment that brings the fabric of the community together – artists and musicians, locals and travelers alike – for late night conversation, performances and fun.
$500.00 Employee referral
As a Pre Cook at Bodega Taqueria y Tequila West Palm Beach, you will prepare cooking ingredients and undertake basic cooking duties while adhering to sanitation practices.
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves in an orderly manner
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used for cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meats, etc.
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
Ability to read recipes and follow their instructions.
High school or equivalent education required.Experience
1 year previous prep cook experience required.
Bodega Taqueria y Tequila West Palm Beach
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?