BNE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina & Kentucky
Compensation: $45,000 to $65,000 /year
Job description title "Service Technician" compared to the industry - job duties encompass 2-3 different jobs that are posted and advertised independent of the other; Commercial Kitchen Hot Side, Refrigeration and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
BNE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Job Purpose Statement:
To ensure proper maintenance of all Facility and Restaurant equipment and train operational personnel on proper use and maintenance of equipment as necessary.
Repair all equipment and prescribed physical facility items in a timely and high-quality manner according to Company standards, policies and procedures. Repairs include, but are not limited to:
- HVAC Systems
- Exhaust & Fresh Air Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Restaurant & Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Building Control Systems
- Ice/Beverage Equipment
- Drive Thru Audio Systems
- Minor Electrical Systems and Circuits
- Minor Plumbing Systems (including water heaters)
- Minor building repairs
- Maintain and account for truck stock inventory, including the accurate charging and billing of items used for repairs.
- Respond and assist as needed in staffing shortages, new equipment rollouts, emergencies, natural disasters, training, etc. including outside of assigned region.
- Complete all administrative requirements of the position in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and always represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of teamwork and performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company's ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands and other job requirements.
- • Must have a Valid driver’s license.
- • Type I & II EPA required (Universal EPA Preferred)
- • Minimum of 2 years of Service/Repair Experience required
- • Refrigeration Experience is a plus
- • Commercial Restaurant Equipment Repair Experience a plus
- • Good references
- • Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- • Medical/Dental/Vision/Life
- • 401k
- • Sick Pay
- • Holiday Pay
- • Jury Duty Pay
- • Bereavement Pay
- • Paid Vacation
- • Competitive Compensation
- • Year-Round Employment
- • Cell Phone Reimbursement
- • Uniforms Provided
- • All Tools Provided
- • Company Vehicle
- • In House and Manufacturer Training Opportunities