- Posted: over a month ago
Bocar US has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Mechanic. This position is responsible for maintaining the service and repair of production machinery. He/she will be able to work with minimal supervision, take initiative, and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines: Following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; trouble shooting malfunctions
- Remove and replace defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists cranes and hand and power tools.
- Assist in the installation of new equipment
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using dial indicators, calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
- Must be willing to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Follow industry best practices, SOPs, LOTO procedures, and other safety guidelines
REQUIREMENTS (including educational requirements)
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English and basic math (adding, substracting)
- Welding Certification a plus
- Relevant experience performing preventive/predictive maintenance in a manufacturing operation.
- Minimum three years of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic, and mechanical experience on production machinery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have good organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand instructions.
- Preference may be given for industry and/or related machine certifications.
- Preference will be given to for industry experience in die-casting, machining, and/or a comparable manufacturing environment.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey, or you are a skilled professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions. Bocar US is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse, and your eligible children. In addition to safeguarding, you and your family’s health and well-being, we offer a wide range of benefits mapped out to meet your needs.
Below is an overview of Bocar US offerings:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication coverage
• Flexible Spending Account
• Short- and long-term disability
• 100% company paid basic life insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance, with optional critical illness insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Work-Life Balance
• Paid time off
• Employee Assistance Program
• Legal and financial services
• Health & Wellness services
• Childcare & Senior care services
• Discounts on flights, cruises, car rentals, and much more!
Bocar Group, was establish in 1958 in Mexico City, originally as a manufacturer of pumps and carburetors, is the Parent company of Bocar US, Inc. Today Bocar Group has three business units, primarily serving three international automotive industry. Bocar US, Inc. is a high-end technology and quality-driven automotive company which produce high-pressure aluminum die casting, and machining for companies such as Daimler, Ford, and Toyota. Bocar US, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. BOCAR US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other categories protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
AutomotiveView all jobs at Bocar US