The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a full time Housekeeping Supervisor.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assess inventory of, assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
- Assist in performance evaluations of Room Attendants and Housepersons, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner