The Boca Beach Club is seeking a full time Housekeeping Houseperson.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Position requires full availability for 8 hour shifts - 40 hours a week
- Weekends and holidays availability required
- Position requires experience in a similar role
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed