- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k,
· Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them of appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
· Research fare and schedule information.
· Book reservations for travel, hotels, transportation, and special events.
· Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips.
· Calculate total travel costs and collect payment/fees.
· Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events, etc) to travelers.
· Liaise and network with travel partners, including airlines, hotels, cruise lines and tour operators, to manage bookings and schedules.
· Manage alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
· Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
· Attend travel and educational seminars, both online and in person, to remain up-to-date with tourism trends.
· Enter data into company’s software and maintain client files.
· Maintain statistical and financial records.
· Meet profit and sales targets.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a travel agent.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Sabre preferred.
- Knowledge of Clientbase+ preferred.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
Boca Express Travel IncWhy Work Here?
Boca Express Travel is a full service, family owned and operated, travel agency in the same Boca Raton location for over 30 years!
Boca Express Travel is a full service store-front travel agency that has been in the same Boca Raton location for over 30 years! Our staff is an endless resource of knowledge for trips all around the world. We are a fun friendly place to work and we would love for you to join our team.
8177 glades roadBoca Raton, FL
TravelView all jobs at Boca Express Travel Inc