Retails Furniture Sales Associate
Bob's Discount Furniture White Marsh, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bob's Discount Furniture is hiring full-time and part-time Furniture Sales Associates for our store in White Marsh, MD. Our Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind Bob's Discount Furniture's success and expansive growth in the retail industry. At Bob's, you can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! As champions of the “Bob's Way”, our Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs, offering world class customer service with a low pressure, honest, gimmick-free and enjoyable shopping experience.
The Benefits and Perks
We understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth, we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits.
- Outstanding uncapped earning opportunities with an advance against commission pay structure. Average first year pay for a full-time Sales Associate is between $45,000-$95,000.
- Paid sales training
- Nationally provided medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match, life insurance, paid personal, sick and birthday, paid vacation and holidays, employee assistance program
- Generous employee discount and much more!
- Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees
Apply today and then check your phone, voicemail and email often for a message from us on the next step!
- Greet and engage customers, uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Generating sales through a low pressure consultative approach
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays), and holidays
- At least 3 years of previous sales experience in retail or commission based sales environment
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Competitive, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
If you meet requirements, we’ll reach out to schedule a video interview. Make sure you’re checking your phone, voicemail, and email (don’t forget the junk folder, just in case!) after you apply.
It is policy of Bob's Discount Furniture, LLC, to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against or harassed because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected status in accordance with federal and state law and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Bob's Discount FurnitureWhy Work Here?
Rapid growth & expansion, great benefits, engaged team, fun environment!
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday low price furniture and bedding retailer with 87 showrooms in 15 states in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. The company was founded in 1991 on the principle of providing unsurpassed values in the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the "Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations.
AddressWhite Marsh, MD
RetailView all jobs at Bob's Discount Furniture