Gateway Bobcat, LLC is looking to hire a qualified, experienced Branch manager for our growing company. Our manager is responsible for delivering revenue and profitability targets, increasing market share, and improving customer loyalty. The position oversees all aspects of branch operations.
Great Hours M-F (7am-5Pm) No weekend!
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 & Plus Bonus
- Prepares budgets and reports detailing branch operations.
- Approves all branch financial transactions and implements or maintains financial controls.
- Work with Sales Manager to maximize sales efforts and sales staff to ensure consistent performance in new contract sales activities, while developing new business and accounts.
- Monitors branch equipment inventory levels.
- Implements corporate policies and initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Employee relations and ensuring a productive, engaging work environment.
- Minimum three years successful business management experience, within the construction industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business accounting principles and budget preparation.
- Computer literacy with Excel spreadsheet familiarity.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, motivation, organizational and communication skills.
- BA/SA degree and/or equivalent experience would be desirable.
Disclaimer: May perform other duties, as assigned
Bobcat is the leading provider of compact equipment for global construction, rental, landscaping, agriculture, grounds maintenance, government, utility, industrial and mining markets.
Our success is due to understanding the needs of our customers and by providing outstanding service. Our focus is to be recognized as a growth company and the premier dealer of compact and related equipment in the central and southeastern United States. In striving to achieve our commitment to provide world-class service to our customers, our goal is to be number one in the markets we serve. As we continue to expand, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Management: 2 years
- Business Management: 2 years
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- The majority of working hours are spent sitting down and working on a computer.
- Some areas of the workplace may be hazardous and/or dirty; proper safety protective gear should be worn as needed.
- Answering the phone and speaking with customers and employees.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but is right off the shop floor so can occasionally be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Policies
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Bobcat of Columbia MOColumbia, MO
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.