Dealership Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compensation: $100,000 - $140,000/year; Salary plus bonus based off of sales
- Service Managers resource both personnel and supplies
- Ensure that the department meets required safety standards for a hazard free work environment
- Develop strategy to increase business
- Managers have a full understanding of the job requirements of everyone in their department and how those jobs are to be performed
- Handle customer complaints as they relate to the Department
- Spend quality time building customer relationships
- Responsible for hiring, training & developing technicians
We offer a full benefits package
- Weekly salary w/ Monthly Bonus
- Medical/ Dental / AFLAC
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- 401K w/ Employer Match
- Holiday & Vacation Days
- Direct Deposit
- Must be able to recruit and grow service department
- At least 3 years of experience in service management or as a service advisor
- Must have computer proficiency, ADP/ CDK computer experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- A reliable, consistent work history and a clean drug test are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Bob Thomas Ford West
AddressFort Wayne, IN
Get fresh Restaurant Service Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.