Estimator **Sign on bonus up to $5,000**
Bob Moore Auto Group Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $4,500 to $9,000 Monthly
Sign on Bonus: Up to $5,000; based on experience
Pay Range: $4,500 - $9,000 per month (includes base salary + commission earned) based on experience and performance once book of business is built
This primary responsibility of this position is to provide customer service before and after the repair. Customer service is a high priority. This position is eligible to receive a sign-on bonus depending on experience!
- Responsible for completing repair estimates for customers while ensuring that repairs are completed timely and accurately.
- Ability to correspond and coordinate with insurance companies by submitting proper paperwork, filing claims, etc.
- Responsible for the following up on potential sales, monitoring the status of repairs, and maintaining communication with customers.
- Ensuring that RO’s are created and maintained in management system.
- Enforce safety precautions specific to work area
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations required to prevent injury to team members and other staff in work area
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- ICAR training (11 units or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Previous automotive sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and achieve targeted goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to understand verbal and written instructions and warning labels
- Ability to work well with a range of individuals
- Ability to prioritize multiple jobs
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and coworkers alike to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to effectively respond to inbound and outbound phone calls
- Strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch
- The employee will frequently be exposed to neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation, awkward shoulder/arm positions, and frequent and/or sustained awkward wrist positions. Access during repairs can place the body in awkward positions
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently required to lift up to 50 lbs, and the employee is occasionally required to lift in excess of 100 lbs with proper assistance
- The employee will frequently be exposed to loud noises and must be able to locate and discriminate sounds in this loud environment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol urinalysis and be able to drive a vehicle
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to travel within or outside the area. Travel for this position is infrequent.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skill required by employees in this position.
Bob Moore Auto Group
AddressOklahoma City, OK
ConstructionView all jobs at Bob Moore Auto Group