TIRED OF SPINNING IN THE SALES CIRCLE? NO DIRECTION? NO GROWTH?
At BOB MILLS Furniture, there is NO CAP to your earning potential!
- Six figure salary potential; highest paid furniture sales hosts in the country
- Commission FREE Environment!
- Top place to work 2 years in a row
*“You not only receive regular training, but you actually get a tremendous amount of support from your coworkers. People treat you with respect!”
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist the customer through the entire purchasing process including, but not limited to, looking up stock, writing tickets, answering questions, and following up after the sale is complete
· Maintain acceptable sales numbers according to Bob Mills’ policies
· Responsible for staying up-to-date on current products, pricing, and promotions
· Greet customers as they enter the store
· Assist with keeping showroom presentable
· Have the ability to “WOW” your customers
· Be effective at overcoming resistance, and sell value over price
· Present yourself professionally
· Be a consistent self-starter
· Have the desire to set and attain goals
· Demonstrated ability to close the sale
· Be receptive to continuous training and skill development
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Basic math skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Previous sales experience
· Customer service oriented
· Proficiency with computer based systems
Bob Mills Furniture
Why Work Here?Bob Mills Furniture has been committed to providing beautiful, high quality furnishings at an affordable price. We offer a wide variety of benefits and competitive pay, but we also offer growth opportunities and a family-oriented environment. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, and are passionate about their work. We are always looking for new talent to join our growing team, and invite you to design yourself a career with Bob Mills Furniture!
Great place to work. EVERYONE IS FAMILY!!!