Automotive Service Technician
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
The responsibilities of a Service Technician include diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles. They will have an ASE certificate and great communication skills.
Bob Grimm Chevrolet has been in business since 1951 and strives to continue to be a great place to work. We have many long term employees and enjoy a family like work atmosphere. We strive to make the customer's needs our highest priority and fix their car right the first time. Bob Grimm has the latest in diagnostic equipment to assist our employees in diagnosing and repairing vehicles in an efficient manner.
Service Technician Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Working Hours - Closed Saturday, however additional hours optional
- Health Insurance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(K) with matching up to 3.5%
- Signing bonus available
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide estimates of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Service Technician Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in some aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Fast, eager learner and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer skills and willingness to learn new problems
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
Bob Grimm Chevrolet, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Bob Grimm ChevroletMorton, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.