We are seeking a Personal Assistant for a small family-owned real estate investment and property management company in Riverton Utah!
We are a small, family-owned business and we manage 10+ real estate investment properties throughout Utah. Our main business operations are managing existing tenants and their needs, renovating older properties for upgrades and higher ROI, finding new tenants when there are vacancies, and finding new investment opportunities in Utah and in Southern California. We are also experimenting with our first short-term rentals (AirBNB) in some areas.
**Please note: you will spend at least 10 - 15 hours per week cleaning and managing Airbnb units.**
You will provide administrative support and assist the owner and CEO of our company. She is very kind, intelligent, an extremely hard worker, and is a very successful real estate agent and investor. She could be a great mentor to learn from if you're looking to get into real estate, flipping houses, property management, or vacation homes for your own future career path.
You will also be an AirBNB Co-host to the AirBNB side of our business. This requires hotel-like customer management skills (interacting with guests via text and phone), regular cleaning, laundry, inventory tracking, interior design/decorating abilities, and sourcing the best deals on furniture, bedding, and decor that matches the styles of our rental units.
- Work directly with our CEO and handle any of her administrative needs
- Cleaning any units during turnover, for airbnb properties. Likely 3 - 4 times per week
- Interact with guests / tenants who are making reservations via airbnb app.
- Track and restock supplies for individual units, or for our home office.
- Help track and collect rent from various tenants from non-airbnb units.
- Follow procedures of late fees and collections if a tenant's rent is delinquent.
- Cleaning and organizing home office.
- Help to write job descriptions and hire cleaners for turnovers that are beyond your availability to handle yourself.
- Respond to emergencies and problems that come up from tenants' needs.
- Help to find and hire handymen or other workers to help maintain properties
- Work alongside our team to clean, repair, plan, paint, coordinate, etc when a unit needs renovations / upgrades.
- Basic bookkeeping is a bonus but not required
- Previous experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Fast learner
- Great organization skills
- Extreme reliability and punctuality.
- Hard, diligent-work ethic
- Obsessive attention to detail, especially when cleaning.
- Strong people skills while interacting with guests
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong communication skills with contracted workers (i.e. plumbers, construction workers, etc)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- must be able to dedicate regular hours from 9am (or earlier) to 2pm (or longer, if desired)
- must have a car or other reliable mode of transportation. You will be traveling to work in Riverton at our home office with the CEO and you will be traveling to our various properties for cleanings and inspections all over Utah.
- must have a valid drivers license
- must be able to do manual and physical labor including cleaning, lifting up to 20 lbs (furniture, cleaning supplies, tools, etc)
- Must pass a basic background check
- Must be willing to take random drug screenings