There has never been a better time to start a career in the pharmaceutical, nutritional, and biotechnology industries! How would you like to work with a positive thinking, driven and successful team, and opportunity to learn something new every day, and work in a fun environment?
We are the Boaz Life Science practice team, specializing in assisting biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies with executive search. Our firm partners with these companies to identify, assess, and introduce some of the top professionals in their respective fields, who go on to help our clients discover, or bring to market crucial therapeutics that help ease the lives of people and animals living with a variety of diseases. You'll work closely with the Managing Partners in our firm to develop and execute search strategies, evaluate potential candidates and bring them together with out client companies.
The Name Boaz Partners, is derived from the Old Testament account of Ruth’s husband. Boaz was known for his transparency, integrity, and swiftness, which is paramount in providing our clients with exceptional service. We are passionate about leadership and what the right leader can bring to our clients.
What's the potential?
- A long-term career path that includes a Partnership Program
- An environment where hard work is recognized and richly rewarded.
- Access to formal training programs by some of the top industry trainers in the country.
- “Boaz Brass” President's Club trip with past vacations that have included Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Is this sales or telemarketing?
It's neither! It's professional service, but there are sales aspects to this role and compensation can increase based on success. this also involves communicating with people every day, but since it's 2019 that may not always be the just the phone. You may use email, text, and social sites to name a few. This is one of the rare career paths where a person gets out of it what they put in.
- B.S. in Science-based Field, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Engineering, Etc...
- Sales and cold-calling experience preferred
- Flexibility & ability to overcome rejection
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
Why would you consider working here?
- Be a part of the success story for a growing Accounting and Finance recruiting practice within an established organization
- Great location: located right off the beltline in the Old Fourth Ward- comfortable commute from Midtown, Buckhead and Decatur
- Small office environment with a fun and team-focused atmosphere with group celebrations and outings
- Casual dress code is encouraged
Compensation is a base + uncapped commission structure- unlimited earning potential