PASS Customer Onboarding Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to add a tech-savvy, natural problem solver to our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate is well organized, customer-focused, and able to think quickly in response to customer needs. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about supporting educators and their team members. This cross-functional role is perfect for someone looking to learn and develop a career in SaaS, EdTech and/or Operations.
Customer onboarding and implementation
- Own the onboarding process from start to finish for PASS customers, collaborating with operations and sales teams to ensure efficient implementations for multiple customers simultaneously
- Provide product training, best practices, and mentorship to school and district leaders virtually to best implement PASS
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues while providing high quality technical support to customers via webinar, call and/or email
- Help define, track, and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding process
- Stay up to date on all Boardworks and PASS products and services
- Incorporate feedback to inform and help update customer facing self-serve support documentation
- Highlight valuable data to support sales team, particularly regarding customer usage data and renewal support
- Create and manage processes to put the best data in the right place at the right time in the most useful format
- Distribute and track incoming leads
- Support marketing initiatives from an operational lens, including conferences and marketing campaigns
- A problem solver. First and foremost, you should enjoy solving tricky problems independently.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities, and rapidly adapt and respond to customer inquiries and timeline changes.
- A great communicator. You should be able to clearly articulate solutions to customers and colleagues.
- Detail oriented. Mistakes happen, but you should have a good eye for detail and a mind for process to ensure they're not repeated.
- Efficiency obsessed. You enjoy creating repeatable processes that scale well and allow you and your colleagues to maximize your use of time.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 2 years' experience in an operations or customer facing role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Basic database experience (a CRM, LMS, and SIS all count)
- K-12 EdTech knowledge or experience would be beneficial (desirable but not essential)
Bachelors Degree preferred
Boardworks and our parent company, GL Education (2020 EdTech Company of the Year) are market leaders with a global presence. Students in the US benefit from our K-12 interactive resources (www.boardworkseducation.com) and wellbeing assessments (www.passforschools.com). We offer a supportive and fun working environment, with a focus on developing talent.
Our Operations Team works closely with multiple teams including Sales, Product, and IT to provide best-in-class support to our customers. Our team works to keep the business efficient and scalable with an eye toward internal transparency. We are always looking for opportunities to go above and beyond to support the educators we serve. Our work has enabled the business to scale rapidly to meet the needs of our growing base of school district customers without sacrificing this quality.
We are a distributed team working across all US time zones. Our team can choose their own working hours, but you will be expected to be available to support customers between our core hours of 10am-3pm EST.
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Customer Onboarding Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.