Do you have a proven track record of success but find yourself looking for more? Are you looking for a career that rewards your drive? DVI Connected is in search of highly motivated and passionate individuals to join and grow our door to door sales organization. The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for going door-to-door to proactively sell broadband services to residential customers. This role requires a person to be highly motivated, enjoy selling and be up for a challenge. With provided leads, you will travel within your assigned market with the goal of approaching 50+ customer locations per day. You will approach potential customers and review their current broadband preferences with the intent to secure business. Sales and product training are provided so you will have the tools necessary to be successful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Travel to different neighborhoods going door-to-door with the goal of signing new broadband internet customers.
· Make introduction to prospective customers and show credentials
· Provide prospective customers company collateral
· Present company services using authorized sales presentation
· Identify best service solution for prospective customer and confirm the order
· Input customer’s data into company supplied iPad in order to complete a Service Agreement.
· Provide new customer installation information, welcome new customer and sincerely thank them for the business
The duties listed above are considered essential functions of the job and are not a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent to the position.
Individual must possess the following qualifications to become top sales performers at Black Dot. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability essential to the position.
· Previous experience with customer service, sales, or other related fields preferred
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Consultative selling experience
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Self-motivated and driven
· Valid driver’s license
· $100.00 for each order upon the following payment schedule:
o Pay Point #1 (PP1) – 50% of the commission upon WIN’s processing of the order to Status 20 (Ready Assign) or higher.
o Pay Point #2 (PP2) – 50% of the commission upon WIN’s processing of the order to Status 60 (Ready Dispatch) or higher.
· If the team on which the TSP is a member produces 125 orders to Status 20 in any week, the TSP shall receive a commission of $125 per order rather than $100 per order as set forth above.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 1+ years’ experience in retail or door-to-door sales
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.