Xfinity Retail District Manager
- Posted: January 13, 2023
Come join our team at BluFox Mobile as a District Manager!
Turn enthusiasm for wireless technology into a profitable endeavor!
Blufox is hiring District Managers and we want you to join our team today!
Our entrepreneurial and innovative work culture ensures limitless opportunities for growth within the company and our excellent training program positions you well to be a successful contributor to this essential business. The District Manager is responsible for overseeing all sales and operational functions of all locations in the assigned area.
Who we are:
Blufox is a fast-growing branded partner for Comcast XFINITY services with locations in 10 states and rapidly expanding. Under the XFINITY brand, Comcast is one of the nation's largest High-speed Internet, MOBILE, Home Security, Video and Voice providers to residential and business customers.
As a preferred branded partner, Blufox has seen extensive growth and is poised to expand its retail footprint to over 150 locations across the US.
What are we looking for:
The ideal candidate is a driven Sales leader aspiring for a long-term career and eager to be a part of our growing team! Experience selling Mobile and Managing sales teams is a plus.
Sales and Leadership
- Responsible for supervision and profitability of all stores in assigned area
- Analyze sales trends for the locations, unlock the full potential of each store location by maximizing resources, available sales promotions, and team effectiveness.
- Conduct and maintain regular sales channel analysis, reporting, and benchmarking for the purpose of continually improving sales productivity, cost per acquisition, and quality of sale.
- Develop and manage monthly forecasts for sales performance expectations, commissions, expenses, and other special projects.
- Coordinate with inbound sales and retention departments to leverage best practices for product positioning, sales presentations, promotional offer use, retention tools, and overall customer sales and service expectations.
- Oversee sales quotas and operational effectiveness for all Managers and Sales Reps in assigned store locations.
- Conducting regular meetings with all sales staff to assist them in achieving their goals
- Responsible for ensuring all team members are compliant with policies and procedural issues
- Maintain standards of appearance as established by Blufox Mobile.
- Other duties assigned as needed
Customer Experience (NPS)
- Manage NPS (Customer Satisfaction) score for customer interactions within District.
- Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Coordinate with Leadership & Development personnel to initiate and sustain effective sales channel training and development programs.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off
RetailView all jobs at Blufox Mobile
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?