Are you ready for a new career in 2020?
Blufox Mobile is hiring Sales Representatives and we want you to join our team today!
The base pay starts at $11.00 an hour and along with a rich commission program, top performers can make $18K-$25K. Our entrepreneurial and innovative work culture ensures limitless opportunities for growth within the company and our excellent training program positions you well to be a successful contributor to this essential business.
Who we are:
Blufox Mobile is a fast growing branded partner for Comcast XFINITY services with locations in FL, TX, MA, NH, DC, TN, VA, MD and expanding to other states. Under the XFINITY brand, Comcast is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet, home security and mobile providers to residential and business customers.
As a preferred branded partner, Blufox Mobile has seen extensive growth in the last 2 years and is poised to expand its footprint from the existing retail locations with plans to expand to over 150 locations across the US.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is someone aspiring for a long-term career and eager to be a part of our growing team!
As a sales rep one of your primary duties will be promoting the sale of all Xfinity services and products. You will develop a foundational knowledge of Comcast products and services, utilize sales skills, and learn to maximize sales through effective upselling while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with break room, training rooms, etc.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using effective knowledge to existing and prospective customers. Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities and articulating our competitive advantage to up-sell accounts, explaining new features.
- Demonstrate sale closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services and tailor a package to fit our customer's needs.
- Meet and exceed sales targets consistently.
- Customer service
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constantly changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company.
- Strive to achieve the maximum NPS scores with each customer interaction.
- Organization goals
- Work well with the team, have relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Achieve overall performance goals of the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or Equivalent
- 2-5 years of sales experience preferred
- Retail/hospitality/sales experience preferred