Bluewater is looking to expand its digital advertising team with the addition of an experienced Social Media Manager. If you love optimizing a campaign to exceed the KPI, or live to implement new strategies to expand success for a client....you'll love it at Bluewater. This position will work hand in hand with account managers and TV buyers to create the right media mix and get the strongest response within a client’s budget. The best candidate will have proven experience in both organic and paid social media, great attention to detail, and value the trust involved with being part of a flexible and dynamic, fast-growing team.
Required Platform experience:
Additional Platform Experience That Would Help:
- Google/Bing Ads
- Set up, launch and manage social media organic pages
- Develop content calendars and posting schedules
- Conduct social listening and community management
- Set up, launch and support new ad accounts on social media platforms
- Manage and optimize social media campaigns using both top of funnel and lower funnel tactics
- Organize campaign materials and set up ads in social media platforms.
- Recommend and execute A/B testing when required to provide insights on creative performance
- Adhere to weekly/monthly budgets
- Build well organized campaigns and leverage all tools available on a platform
- Understand how social media works as a part of the overall media mix
· Manage multiple social media campaigns and projects in the same day
· Take full ownership of client accounts and demonstrate competency for responsibilities such as campaign planning, strategy recommendations, budgeting, managing client relationships, etc.
- Perform audience research and recommend targeting options based on demographics, interests, affinity groups, etc.
- Provide help in planning creative for social media ads and posts and identify performance trends on existing visuals and copy to aid in the creation of new creative
- Know campaigns "inside and out" to meet all client KPIs/goals.
- Pull regular reporting and provide written analysis on campaign performance
- See beyond performance reports and think strategically to offer insight to clients on what’s happening within a campaign
- Be proficient with Excel to organize campaign data for client presentations
- Analyze reports and recommend campaign optimizations to improve performance
- Work directly with the digital media supervisor and campaign managers to meet client goals and plan strategically taking in to account other marketing activities (TV, Radio, Sales, Promotion, etc)
· Understand platform best practices for optimal ad performance
· Be curious and explore new opportunities to test and stay ahead of the curve
· Constantly learn to stay on top of the rapidly changing social media landscape.
The Right Person For This Position Has:
- 2+ years’ experience in online marketing, specifically social media (paid and organic)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
- Proficiency using Facebook Business Manager / Ad Manager
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent writing skills
Great Stuff That Will Set You Apart:
- Experience in an Ad Agency setting managing multiple social media campaigns (3-5+ campaigns)
- Experience with Paid Social campaign management
- Experience with AdRoll or other similar remarketing platforms
- Experience in Direct Response/E-commerce advertising
Why Work Here?Bluewater Media is a brand focused direct to consumer advertising agency that utilizes branded direct response, brand integration and digital advertising to generate measurable response and direct to consumer sales for products and services. From their 33,000 square foot production studio in Clearwater, Florida, Bluewater produces, develops and distributes direct response campaigns, commercials, television series, documentaries and films that integrate branding as a methodology to inform, educate and motivate consumers to make product choices. Bluewater was named on of Tampa Bay's 50 fastest growing companies 4 of the last 5 years, and to the INC 500/5000 3 times, and one of AdWeek's 100 fastest growing agencies in 2019. Bluewater also provides integrated web design, web development, e-commerce solutions, as well as broadcast and digital media strategy and placement.
Bluewater Media is a rapidly growing full service advertising agency looking for motivated, smart and hard working people to join our team!